The following two tabs change content below.
Arianna is an Italian trapped in Southern California, and she's still trying to cope with the fact she's living in a country where they put pineapples on pizza. She is into both Style AND Fashion, but she hardly ever writes about it because all her free time is spent between yoga, rock concerts, and Victorian poetry.
Latest posts by Arianna Reggio (see all)
- How to Wear a Solaro Suit - April 2, 2017
- Why a Solaro suit is the only suit you’ll need this summer - March 30, 2017
- Clothing and Memory: What Makes a Garment Special? - March 16, 2017
- 5 Rules to Dress Like an Italian - March 6, 2017
- A Day in the Life of a CM Wife - February 27, 2017
Categories: City Maps