The Annual Styleforum Gives Ronald McDonald Charity Auctions – 2016
100% of proceeds Benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Of all the many traditions we all have, this is the one of which I am most proud. We are holding auctions for beautiful items (garments, shoes, and accessories) donated by retailers and designers, with 100% of the proceeds to go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (rmhc.org). The Ronald McDonald House helps to house and feed the families of children who must travel for medical treatment. During the holiday season, illness and being away from the comfort of home is especially stressful, and I love that we can help, in a small way, to alleviate some of this stress.
Last year, we raised over $16K over the course of the month. Please bid generously and help us surpass this. We have had some terrific items donated already, and we are expecting more donations to roll in as the season rolls in.
Each auction will take 24 hours, starting as close to 10 a.m. PST as I am able to make it, and ending the same time the next day. All auctions will start at 50% of the retail price. Please place your bids in the thread. I will contact the winners for all necessary details!
Again, all proceeds from the auctions go straight to the Ronald McDonald House. Help a family in need, and acquire beautiful goods. What could be better? Some of the participating vendors this year are:
- No Man Walks Alone – Eidos jacket (sport coat or hunting/field jacket) + a pair of Vass shoes. Auction winner can choose size and style for both items. We will throw a special bonus gift if bidders post pics of their own picks with their bid.
- eHaberdasher – four Benjamin Sartorial shirts
- The Armoury – a Ring Jacket suit. Perfect for business, and perfect for winning “best dressed” at your office party.
- Vanda – THREE custom ties! Because you need more custom, hand folded and rolled ties. What else is going to make that perfect knot around your impromptu necktie headband when you’re three sheets to the wind on NYE?
- Skoaktiebolaget – MTO shoes from a new mystery maker that @Leaves refuses to divulge to me – thrilling.
- Equus Leathers – cardholder and bridle leather belt!
- Proper Cloth – Yes, yes you need some custom shirts.
- Luxire –
- Luxeswap – Does anyone have enough Drake’s ties? The answer is no.
- Drinkwaters Cambridge – MTM Individualizes shirts! (@rydenfan should double up)
- Falcon Garments – a MTM Nylon MA-1 flight jacket – look like Cayce in Pattern Recognition!
- Reeves – three piece bespoke suit at $5000! Choices of cloth include H Lesser, Dormeuil Amadeus, Loro Piana four seasons and Tasmanian, Scabal Eton and classics, Molloy and sons tweed and many others.
- Guarded Goods – Horween Dark Cognac or Dark Green Shell Cordovan Three Piece Tabbed Belt, 1x Shell Cordovan Lanyard, Horween Color #8 Shell Cordovan 1 Slot Card Holder.
- Standard and Strange – Kapital Denim Wabash Print “San Domingo” jacket.
- Kent Wang – tweed jacket!
- Epaulet – Suede MA-1 jacket
Latest posts by Fok-Yan Leung (see all)
- My First Good Suit was a Zegna Suit - March 2, 2017
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Netflix Binges - February 14, 2017
- Waiting for sales in 2016, and my sale picks. - December 28, 2016
- Ronald McDonald House Charity Auctions 2016 - December 1, 2016
- A few of Fok’s favorite BLACK FRIDAY sales - November 25, 2016