Brown, blue, and green make a great combination, and after taking some time this week to discuss the utility of the brown blazer, we thought we’d share an autumn-appropriate outfit that makes use of some of our advice. In this case, the colors are soft and seasonal, as are the textures. This is not a “formal” outfit, but the type of ensemble that is appropriate 90% of the time. Note the classic touches – such as the blue button-down – combined with some less classic elements – an eye catching pocket square, for example, and a jacket that’s neither boring nor too loud.
- Wheat Guncheck jacket from H. Stockton
- Blue Button-Down Shirt from Miler Menswear
- Rota navy trousers from No Man Walks Alone
- George Cleverly Slip-Ons from Hanger Project
- Bigi wool striped tie from Khaki’s of Carmel
- Carlos Santos belt from A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Rubinacci pochette from Skoaktiebolaget