By Brad Tiller
Have you ever browsed a Japanese webstore and wished you knew how to buy direct from Japan? Follow along as Brad Tiller talks you through the basics of using a ‘proxy’ service.
This article first appeared on Styleforum in 2015.
Publisher’s note: Zenmarket is a Styleforum affiliate. However, this article is not sponsored, and predates that relationship. If you are interested in signing up for Zenmarket via Styleforum and get your first purchase fee free, please go here.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Japanese Streetwear Trends for Spring 2019 - April 19, 2019
- Boxing Day 2018 Menswear Sales - December 26, 2018
- How To Smell Fabulous For The Holidays - December 21, 2018
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY MENSWEAR SALES LIST – STYLEFORUM - November 21, 2018
- Shoes as explained by Styleforum members - October 25, 2018