By Brad Tiller
Have you ever browsed a Japanese webstore and wished you knew how to buy direct from Japan? Follow along as Brad Tiller talks you through the basics of using a ‘proxy’ service.
This article first appeared on Styleforum in 2015.
Publisher’s note: Zenmarket is a Styleforum affiliate. However, this article is not sponsored, and predates that relationship. If you are interested in signing up for Zenmarket via Styleforum and get your first purchase fee free, please go here.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Menswear Sales & Deals 2019 - November 27, 2019
- The Styleforum Podcast – Pilot - October 11, 2019
- Seersucker Shopping List – Summer 2019 - July 13, 2019
- A Visit to Viennese Shoemaker Ludwig Reiter - June 8, 2019
- Styleforum All New Buy&Sell forum – FAQs - June 1, 2019