For a long time now, we’ve been working on the best way to bring you news and articles while preserving the discussion-friendly DNA that makes the Styleforum community so great. Now that summer has come and gone, we’re happy to share our answer: this week, we introduce the Styleforum Journal.
From now on, the Journal will act as Styleforum’s editorial outlet. You’ll find in-depth articles on style, men’s tailoring, and great clothing designers. You’ll find shopping guides, city maps with our favorite stores laid out, style grids, and how-to’s. You’ll find everything from the basics of building a wardrobe to the minutiae of menswear. As we move forward, you’ll also find travel and leisure topics, such as how to get the best out of your luggage to how to pour a great cocktail.
We hope you’ll join us in discussing our shared interests, both here and on Styleforum.net. We want this to be an extension of the wonderful community we’ve created, friendly for new users and fulfilling for long-time members.
Remember, if there’s content you’d like to see, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fok Yan-Leung, Owner
Jasper Lipton, Editor-in-Chief
Latest posts by Jasper Lipton (see all)
- Jasper’s Favorite Chunky Boots for Autumn - November 14, 2017
- @Baron’s Take on ‘Tailored Contemporary Casual’ - November 12, 2017
- A Talk with Ian Segal of Nine Lives Clothing - November 12, 2017
- Autumn Style: Odd Flannel Trousers with @Heldentenor - October 15, 2017
- The Yoox Friends and Family Sale Ends Today! - October 9, 2017
Categories: News - Musings