It’s your last chance to snag some great deals on winter collections before spring clothes make their way into your favorite shops. Here are some of our best end of season sales picks, great for any wardrobe.
Stutterheim Car Coat – 95GBP at END.
CM: Camoshita Houndstooth Balmacaan – 711$ at No Man Walks Alone
John Laing Cashmere Rollneck – 275$ at Hanger Project
Haversack long popover – 115$ at Gentry with code HALFOFF
Luciano Barbera Seafoam stripe – 197$ at Lawrence Covell
Denim and Trousers
Snow Peak Okayama OX Pants – 155$ at Standard and Strange
Hiltl for H.Stockton thin-wale corduroy pants in chocolate – 183$ at H.Stockton
Carmina Tanker Boot in brown scotchgrain – 475$ at Gentlemen’s Footwear
Dries van Noten leather portfolio – 376$ at LOIT
Begg Kishorn cashmere scarf – 340$ at Unionmade
See something you like? If you’re on the hunt for more great end-of-season sales and deals, make sure you’re subscribed to the Styleforum Offical Sales Alert Thread, where we share all the sales, coupon codes, and deals from the best vendors in the world of menswear. You won’t find a better place to stay up-to-date on staying stylish.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 93 – Day 3 & 4 - January 13, 2018
- Women in Menswear: Dalila Palumbo - August 5, 2017
- Making a Handmade Wallet with Pierpont Leather - May 25, 2017
- Roger Moore: The 10 Best James Bond Outfits - May 23, 2017