It seemed like Peter Zottolo (@urbancomposition) would have never reached Mediterranean soil, after being stuck in America (first) and the Old Blighty (then) due to inclement weather and air traffic conditions; however, in the end, our hero did arrive in the Promised Land aka the Fortezza da Basso, and these are his first shots from the opulent carnival known as Pitti Uomo.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 93 – Day 3 & 4 - January 13, 2018
- Women in Menswear: Dalila Palumbo - August 5, 2017
- Making a Handmade Wallet with Pierpont Leather - May 25, 2017
- Outfit Inspiration from Gerry Nelson - February 26, 2017