It seemed like Peter Zottolo (@urbancomposition) would have never reached Mediterranean soil, after being stuck in America (first) and the Old Blighty (then) due to inclement weather and air traffic conditions; however, in the end, our hero did arrive in the Promised Land aka the Fortezza da Basso, and these are his first shots from the opulent carnival known as Pitti Uomo.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- MEMORIAL DAY SALES 2020 MENSWEAR - May 23, 2020
- Classic Menswear Through the Lens - March 12, 2020
- Vintage: What the Expert Eye Looks For - February 14, 2020
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 93 – Day 3 & 4 - January 13, 2018