The following two tabs change content below.
Peter works in construction, but has an extensive collection of custom suits which he gets so that he can wear suits on the weekend. Even though he lives in San Francisco, he has never used the word "impact" as a verb. He writes about classic menswear and is one fedora away from being a complete dork.
Latest posts by Peter Zottolo (see all)
- Autumn Stuff I’m Excited About (But Can’t Wear Yet) - October 17, 2020
- Carmina Boots 80791 Review (Styleforum GMTO) - August 7, 2020
- If You Could Actually Summer 2020 - July 1, 2020
- How to Spend Hours at Home Without Going Crazy - March 23, 2020
- The Negroni Tweed Jacket by 100 Hands - February 28, 2020