All photos by Arianna Reggio
It’s not just well-tailored suits! Arianna catalogued some of the louder looks seen today at Pitti Uomo 91. Styleforum’s Pitti streetstyle will continue tomorrow, so make sure you follow along both here and on Instagram.
The following two tabs change content below.
The Styleforum editors are a group of gnomes that actually do all of the work running Styleforum. Ari, and Jasper play air hockey, drink artisanal iced teas, and debate whether it's harder to get bolognese or bechamel out of grenadine ties, and whether either can be used to polish shoes.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Styleforum Sessions Podcast | A chat with Yuki Matsuda: director of Meg Company (Yuketen, Monitaly, Chamula, and Epperson Mountaineering) - August 24, 2022
- MEMORIAL DAY SALES 2020 MENSWEAR - May 23, 2020
- Classic Menswear Through the Lens - March 12, 2020
- Vintage: What the Expert Eye Looks For - February 14, 2020
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
The facial tattoos are too high commitment, even for me.
Photographer obviously isn’t a shoe fan as most pics are shoes free!!