In the U.S., today is the last day to file your taxes. So, you know, get on that.
- Adam Gopnik proposes the Golden Forty-Year Rule of nostalgia in the New Yorker. Quick question: can tapered pants be bellbottomized?
- Derek Guy continues his seven-part Put This On series on ordering custom shirts. Good commute reading.
- New Balance threat level—orange: The Journal at Mr. Porter shows off spring styles on the men of Beams, Huge Magazine, Wow, and The Senken.
- Well-Spent introduces Confirmed Stock, a pop-up men’s retail event April 28 in the most fashionable city south of the Mason Dixon and north of D.C.: Baltimore.
- Simon Crompton addresses tie care at Permanent Style. Does not address whether using mink oil will darken a tie.
- The Pulitzer committee couldn’t agree on a fiction winner. It just wasn’t my year.
- Brooks Brothers offers a fleeceload of polos: a boxed set of 44 for $2k. You could outfit a large IT department!
- If you’ve gotten your refund, spend it. Sales: C’H’C’M’ is celebrating their third birthday with 20% off through Sunday (code: ThreeYears). C’H’C’M’ carries Drake’s, 6876, Chauncey, G.R.P., Ovadia and Sons, and more. J. Crew is doing 30% off final sale through Friday (code: MUSTHAVE).
- Arnold Palmer pours himself a… pours himself. (old Sportscenter promo via Cork Grips)
The following two tabs change content below.
Categories: News - Musings