The following two tabs change content below.
Arianna is an Italian trapped in Southern California, and she's still trying to cope with the fact she's living in a country where they put pineapples on pizza. She is into both Style AND Fashion, but she hardly ever writes about it because all her free time is spent between yoga, rock concerts, and Victorian poetry.
Latest posts by Arianna Reggio (see all)
- Aran Jumpers Between Myth and Tradition - January 24, 2019
- Gift Guide for the Classy Women in Your Life - November 29, 2018
- Spezzato: Mixing Suits like an Italian - September 26, 2017
- Anu Elizabeth on Menswear for Women - September 19, 2017
- Aperitivo Style: Dress for Italy’s Favorite Pastime - August 30, 2017