What happens when you sit down with three of the best photographers of the menswear scene?
We met Robert Spangle, Jaime Ferguson, and Milad Abedi in Florence during Pitti Uomo and we asked them to share some tips for shooting people – from technical questions regarding equipment to practical tips on how to pose.
Join us for another episode of the Styleforum Happy Hour!
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Classic Menswear Through the Lens - March 12, 2020
- Vintage: What the Expert Eye Looks For - February 14, 2020
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 93 – Day 3 & 4 - January 13, 2018
- Women in Menswear: Dalila Palumbo - August 5, 2017