Yuki Matsuda is the director of Meg Company, which includes Yuketen, Monitaly, Chamula, and Epperson Mountaineering.
Yuki is a visionary and one of the most dynamic designers in the USA. He forges his own path without ever compromising on quality and artisanal craftsmanship.
Join us in this episode of the Styleforum Sessions as Eva Kuhle of Epaulet chats with Yuki about the current state of the industry, Made in America garments, and much more.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Styleforum Sessions Podcast | A chat with Yuki Matsuda: director of Meg Company (Yuketen, Monitaly, Chamula, and Epperson Mountaineering) - August 24, 2022
- MEMORIAL DAY SALES 2020 MENSWEAR - May 23, 2020
- Classic Menswear Through the Lens - March 12, 2020
- Vintage: What the Expert Eye Looks For - February 14, 2020
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018