Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“So many people are on the equivalent of a fast food diet with their clothing. We want to introduce them to a gourmet dinner.”
This is what Pat Allen had in mind when he moved to California to start UNI/FORM LA. Pat wanted to create a brand of exceptional basics, and he did it from the ground up. UNI/FORM LA is a project aiming to take the absolute best America has to offer in order to bring people an exceptional product. In this episode of Styleforum Sessions, Pat and Eva chat about the challenges and rewards of running a made-in-USA clothing brand based in L.A.
UNI/FORM LA Official Affiliate Vendor Thread
Epaulet Official Affiliate Vendor Thread
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Pat Allen on His Grand Adventure as the Founder of UNI/FORM LA and an Almost Famous DJ - October 12, 2022
- Memorial Day 2022 Menswear SALES List - May 30, 2022
- Interview with Jacob Hurwitz of American Trench - May 27, 2022
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday Menswear Sales List 2021 - November 24, 2021
- LABOR DAY 2021 MENSWEAR SALES LIST - September 3, 2021