The Proper Kit is live this Saturday, November 5th! We’ll be at Gary’s Loft in New York City from 10:30AM to 6:30 PM, showcasing 14 world-class vendors of fine men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories. We’ll also have a special IW Harper bourbon bar, where you can treat yourself to a tipple (or two – it’s a party, after all).
Beyond the beautiful goods, you’ll have the opportunity to mingle with friends you haven’t made yet. This is a celebration of our shared passions, and it would be a shame not to share them in person. Plus, several of our vendors will be offering Proper Kit specials to all guests, so if there’s something that catches your eye – well, you know the drill.
As sad as it makes us (and you), we know that some of our readers won’t be able to make it to the show. So, on Saturday, we’ll be doing our best to make sure you feel like you’re there in person. Follow along at The Proper Kit’s Facebook page and Instagram profile to see our “live streams” of the event. We’ll be posting photos and videos all day long, so you’ll be able to judge everyone’s outfits second-hand.
Of course, we hope to see you there. If you haven’t, make sure you let us know you’re coming.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Styleforum Sessions Podcast | A chat with Yuki Matsuda: director of Meg Company (Yuketen, Monitaly, Chamula, and Epperson Mountaineering) - August 24, 2022
- MEMORIAL DAY SALES 2020 MENSWEAR - May 23, 2020
- Classic Menswear Through the Lens - March 12, 2020
- Vintage: What the Expert Eye Looks For - February 14, 2020
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018