Today’s photo selection of streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 92 shows us two things: first, even the brutal Tuscan sun can’t keep a Pitti-goer from enjoying their tailoring, and second, that a lot of attendees – even in summertime – manage to look very good. Let it be a lesson to you: don’t let summer get you down!
Don’t forget to check out the previous days’ Pitti streets style shots:
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- A Visit to Viennese Shoemaker Ludwig Reiter - June 8, 2019
- Styleforum All New Buy&Sell forum – FAQs - June 1, 2019
- Styleforum Upgrade – FAQs - June 1, 2019
- Memorial Day Menswear Sales 2019 - May 24, 2019
- ZenMarket GIVEAWAY – Win 20,000 JPY To Spend On Japanese Brands - April 29, 2019