Today’s photo selection of streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 92 shows us two things: first, even the brutal Tuscan sun can’t keep a Pitti-goer from enjoying their tailoring, and second, that a lot of attendees – even in summertime – manage to look very good. Let it be a lesson to you: don’t let summer get you down!
Don’t forget to check out the previous days’ Pitti streets style shots:
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Men’s Face Masks – Shopping Guide for the New Necessary Accessory - July 21, 2020
- 4th of July 2020 Menswear Sales - July 4, 2020
- Black-Owned Menswear Businesses to Support - June 5, 2020
- Styleforum Has a Drink With the Press - May 28, 2020
- DIY Face Mask: How to Sew a Face Mask at Home - March 31, 2020