Today’s photo selection of streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 92 shows us two things: first, even the brutal Tuscan sun can’t keep a Pitti-goer from enjoying their tailoring, and second, that a lot of attendees – even in summertime – manage to look very good. Let it be a lesson to you: don’t let summer get you down!
Don’t forget to check out the previous days’ Pitti streets style shots:
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Starting a Tie Wardrobe – Styleforum Picks - October 2, 2018
- How to Bring Old Shoes Back to Life - September 12, 2018
- Creating a Business Wardrobe – Styleforum Guide - August 16, 2018
- What Should I Wear to a Job Interview? – Styleforum Guide - July 24, 2018
- Twissic Watches REVIEW - July 12, 2018