- Ivy Style on the noreasterly direction of the costumes in Wes Anderson’s upcoming Moonrise Kingdom. Bound to be just precious.
- Bruce Pask sees a trend in rubberizing your shoes on the T Magazine blog. Will provide an excuse to make cheap “rubber” jokes in the office.
- A Continuous Lean revisits Brimfield, where vintage dreams are bought and sold, or at the very least photographed and reblogged.
- The inimitable Tyler Brule will host a pop-up Monocle shop at Unionmade in San Francisco May 17. You must have at least level 17 soft power to be admitted.
- From Hermes to Rick Owens and Paul Harnden, clothing is getting more distressed, says a piece the Financial Times.
- SW+D listing of the day: the soughtafter Raf Simons Astros in green.
- Men’s clothing listing of the day: lightweight gray Boglioli sportcoat in Loro Piana fabric.
The following two tabs change content below.
Categories: News - Musings