Simon Crompton visits with Alan Flusser. Dressed in track pants and a suit jacket, Flusser touts a new age of Chinese manufacturing (0).
Michael Williams endorses the Nike/Cole Haan Lunargrand chukka. The designs almost compensate for previous Nike/CH models, which were a hybrid Dr. Moreau would find grotesque.
Complex publishes a list of men’s style blogs you should be reading. I noted one oversight, at least…
WWD covers a
goofball parade Beret Baguette Ride in Paris. It’s no Paris-Brest-Paris.
Barney’s presale started today, and other stores should be beginning to mark down spring/summer gear before long. Despite the fact the summer doesn’t even unofficially start until Monday.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Pete Anderson (see all)
- Styleforum first cut—May 24 - May 24, 2012
- Styleforum first cut–May 23 - May 23, 2012
- The Styleforum First Cut–May 10 - May 10, 2012
- The Styleforum First Cut—May 8 - May 8, 2012
- The Styleforum First Cut–May 3 - May 3, 2012