With April upon us already, it’s time to start thinking about wedding season. Come June, many of us will be traveling around, watching people get married. If you’re sitting on a collection of wedding invitations, we hope you’ve given some consideration to what you’ll be wearing, because there’s no worse feeling than realizing two days before a wedding that you don’t have anything appropriate. Lucky for you, Styleforum can help, whether you’re going to a casual wedding or a black tie wedding – and we just might be able to help you figure out what on earth “Black Tie Casual” means.
For now, we’d like to share some of the more useful wedding instructionals and resources we’ve published in the past. It’s entirely possible that you’ll find the answer to your questions below.
The Wedding Question Thread (ask your question here if it doesn’t appear below)
On The Wedding Suit
On Ties and Accessories
Featured image: P Johnson Tailors
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Men’s Face Masks – Shopping Guide for the New Necessary Accessory - May 21, 2020
- DIY Face Mask: How to Sew a Face Mask at Home - March 31, 2020
- No Man Walks Alone: Trials and Triumphs of an Online Retailer - January 15, 2020
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Menswear Sales & Deals 2019 - November 27, 2019
- The Styleforum Podcast – Pilot - October 11, 2019