I appears like more people are taking menswear more seriously this year at Pitti Uomo 93. And by “more seriously”, we obviously mean that we’ve been seeing many more “Styleforum Approved” outfits than usual.
If you’re in Florence, don’t forget to stop by the Styleforum Maker Space – we are showcasing great artisans and having lots of fun eating mozzarella di bufala and Tuscan salumi!
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY MENSWEAR SALES LIST – STYLEFORUM - November 21, 2018
- Shoes as explained by Styleforum members - October 25, 2018
- Starting a Tie Wardrobe – Styleforum Picks - October 2, 2018
- How to Bring Old Shoes Back to Life - September 12, 2018
- Creating a Business Wardrobe – Styleforum Guide - August 16, 2018