I appears like more people are taking menswear more seriously this year at Pitti Uomo 93. And by “more seriously”, we obviously mean that we’ve been seeing many more “Styleforum Approved” outfits than usual.
If you’re in Florence, don’t forget to stop by the Styleforum Maker Space – we are showcasing great artisans and having lots of fun eating mozzarella di bufala and Tuscan salumi!
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- MEMORIAL DAY 2018 MENSWEAR SALES LIST - May 24, 2018
- An Interview with the designer who turned John Travolta into a mob boss for the film “Gotti” - May 24, 2018
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear? - May 19, 2018
- Seam Allowances: a Guide to Alterations in Tailoring - May 12, 2018
- The Absolute Worst of Yoox End of Season Sale - March 29, 2018