I appears like more people are taking menswear more seriously this year at Pitti Uomo 93. And by “more seriously”, we obviously mean that we’ve been seeing many more “Styleforum Approved” outfits than usual.
If you’re in Florence, don’t forget to stop by the Styleforum Maker Space – we are showcasing great artisans and having lots of fun eating mozzarella di bufala and Tuscan salumi!
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Twissic Watches REVIEW - July 12, 2018
- Buying your first suit: a guide - July 10, 2018
- The Difference Between Fused and Full Canvas Suits Explained - June 29, 2018
- Hoffman Watches – Racing 40 and Diver 40 REVIEW - June 19, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 94: The Best Outfits - June 15, 2018