I appears like more people are taking menswear more seriously this year at Pitti Uomo 93. And by “more seriously”, we obviously mean that we’ve been seeing many more “Styleforum Approved” outfits than usual.
If you’re in Florence, don’t forget to stop by the Styleforum Maker Space – we are showcasing great artisans and having lots of fun eating mozzarella di bufala and Tuscan salumi!
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Men’s Face Masks – Shopping Guide for the New Necessary Accessory - July 21, 2020
- 4th of July 2020 Menswear Sales - July 4, 2020
- Black-Owned Menswear Businesses to Support - June 5, 2020
- Styleforum Has a Drink With the Press - May 28, 2020
- DIY Face Mask: How to Sew a Face Mask at Home - March 31, 2020