General Pitti Theory #1: If you stand around and talk on your phone long enough, then some guys will take your picture.
Our Legacy knit caps.
One of the best new lines I saw all show was AR, the new house line from Aloha Rag. All made in Japan, basic but tweaked shapes and fabrics. And a Tsubouchi collaboration, exclusive to AR.
Joao of (top Portugal shop) Wrongweather and Stephanie and Fok of Styleforum.
Yuki Matsuda and colleague from Monitaly/Yuketen sporting a new wool fabric patterned after a briefly used Marine Corps fabric from the late 1930s.
Want Les Essentials De La Vie made-in-Japan wallet and notebook.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Great Buys: 16 Classic Shoes on Styleforum’s Classifieds - March 28, 2017
- Member Focus: Man of Kent - March 27, 2017
- Submit your work to All Styles Considered! - March 23, 2017
- Member Focus: Cotton Dockers - March 20, 2017
- Outfit Inspiration: The Patchwork Blazer - March 19, 2017
Categories: News - Musings