General Pitti Theory #1: If you stand around and talk on your phone long enough, then some guys will take your picture.
Our Legacy knit caps.
One of the best new lines I saw all show was AR, the new house line from Aloha Rag. All made in Japan, basic but tweaked shapes and fabrics. And a Tsubouchi collaboration, exclusive to AR.
Joao of (top Portugal shop) Wrongweather and Stephanie and Fok of Styleforum.
Yuki Matsuda and colleague from Monitaly/Yuketen sporting a new wool fabric patterned after a briefly used Marine Corps fabric from the late 1930s.
Want Les Essentials De La Vie made-in-Japan wallet and notebook.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Fantastic Deals from the Styleforum Classifieds - September 21, 2017
- The Best Styleforum Member Outfits, Aug. 21 – Sept. 13 - September 14, 2017
- Member Focus: Chocsosa - September 11, 2017
- Impeccable Outfit Inspiration from Betelgeuse - September 10, 2017
- The Appeal of Soft Tailoring - September 5, 2017
Categories: News - Musings