General Pitti Theory #1: If you stand around and talk on your phone long enough, then some guys will take your picture.
Our Legacy knit caps.
One of the best new lines I saw all show was AR, the new house line from Aloha Rag. All made in Japan, basic but tweaked shapes and fabrics. And a Tsubouchi collaboration, exclusive to AR.
Joao of (top Portugal shop) Wrongweather and Stephanie and Fok of Styleforum.
Yuki Matsuda and colleague from Monitaly/Yuketen sporting a new wool fabric patterned after a briefly used Marine Corps fabric from the late 1930s.
Want Les Essentials De La Vie made-in-Japan wallet and notebook.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- The Styleforum Black Friday 2017 Guide: Best Menswear Sales - November 22, 2017
- Introducing the Styleforum Maker Space in Florence, Italy - November 22, 2017
- How to Style an Overshirt, with Erik Mannby - November 5, 2017
- Get Ready for Black Friday on Styleforum! - November 2, 2017
- What’s so Great About Tweed? - October 31, 2017
Categories: News - Musings