General Pitti Theory #1: If you stand around and talk on your phone long enough, then some guys will take your picture.
Our Legacy knit caps.
One of the best new lines I saw all show was AR, the new house line from Aloha Rag. All made in Japan, basic but tweaked shapes and fabrics. And a Tsubouchi collaboration, exclusive to AR.
Joao of (top Portugal shop) Wrongweather and Stephanie and Fok of Styleforum.
Yuki Matsuda and colleague from Monitaly/Yuketen sporting a new wool fabric patterned after a briefly used Marine Corps fabric from the late 1930s.
Want Les Essentials De La Vie made-in-Japan wallet and notebook.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Men’s Face Masks – Shopping Guide for the New Necessary Accessory - July 21, 2020
- 4th of July 2020 Menswear Sales - July 4, 2020
- Black-Owned Menswear Businesses to Support - June 5, 2020
- Styleforum Has a Drink With the Press - May 28, 2020
- DIY Face Mask: How to Sew a Face Mask at Home - March 31, 2020