General Pitti Theory #1: If you stand around and talk on your phone long enough, then some guys will take your picture.
Our Legacy knit caps.
One of the best new lines I saw all show was AR, the new house line from Aloha Rag. All made in Japan, basic but tweaked shapes and fabrics. And a Tsubouchi collaboration, exclusive to AR.
Joao of (top Portugal shop) Wrongweather and Stephanie and Fok of Styleforum.
Yuki Matsuda and colleague from Monitaly/Yuketen sporting a new wool fabric patterned after a briefly used Marine Corps fabric from the late 1930s.
Want Les Essentials De La Vie made-in-Japan wallet and notebook.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Packing for a 3 Day Weekend Over Memorial Day - April 23, 2017
- Styleforum x Carmina Shoes GIVEAWAY - April 20, 2017
- ALERT: The Best SPRING SALES - April 19, 2017
- This Month’s Most Popular Posts on the Styleforum Instagram - April 18, 2017
- Member Focus: Mossrockss - April 17, 2017
Categories: News - Musings