General Pitti Theory #1: If you stand around and talk on your phone long enough, then some guys will take your picture.
Our Legacy knit caps.
One of the best new lines I saw all show was AR, the new house line from Aloha Rag. All made in Japan, basic but tweaked shapes and fabrics. And a Tsubouchi collaboration, exclusive to AR.
Joao of (top Portugal shop) Wrongweather and Stephanie and Fok of Styleforum.
Yuki Matsuda and colleague from Monitaly/Yuketen sporting a new wool fabric patterned after a briefly used Marine Corps fabric from the late 1930s.
Want Les Essentials De La Vie made-in-Japan wallet and notebook.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- Boxing Day 2018 Menswear Sales - December 26, 2018
- How To Smell Fabulous For The Holidays - December 21, 2018
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY MENSWEAR SALES LIST – STYLEFORUM - November 21, 2018
- Shoes as explained by Styleforum members - October 25, 2018
- Starting a Tie Wardrobe – Styleforum Picks - October 2, 2018