We are very proud to present this year’s edition of the Styleforum Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane.
Of all the many traditions we all have, this is the one of which I am most proud. We are holding auctions of items donated by retailers and designers, and 100% of the proceeds to go to the Ronald McDonald House, which helps to house and feed the families of children who must travel for medical treatment. During the holiday season, illness and being away from the comfort of home is especially stressful, and I love that we can help, in a small way, to alleviate some of this stress.
This is our 15 Year Anniversary, and we’d like add to the over $60K donated to charity since the auctions started four years ago! Please subscribe to the thread to keep updated on the daily, 24-hour auctions, and please bid often and generously.
- Each auction will take 24 hours, starting as close to 10 a.m. PST as I am able to make it, and ending the same time the next day, or 10 minutes after the final bid, whichever comes later.
- All auctions will start at 50% of the retail price.
If you are a vendor and would like to donate an item for the charity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Fok-Yan Leung (see all)
- The best Christmas gifts for your significant other and for you - December 18, 2017
- The 2017 Styleforum Charity Auctions Are Here! - December 1, 2017
- 5 Best Jeans for Men with Big Thighs - June 15, 2017
- Feeling down? Have a Deliciously Unhealthy Late Night Snack - March 29, 2017
- My First Good Suit was a Zegna Suit - March 2, 2017