Pitti Uomo 94 didn’t disappoint: slim fit suits are (finally) disappearing in favor of roomier fits and lots of pleating. Many people ditched sport coats and chose to wear field jackets, a solid #menswear trend in 2018. Aloha shirts were a hit as well, and the pairing with tailored clothing, albeit bold, looks surprisingly sharp. Are you going to be rocking this look this summer?
For the time being, enjoy a selection of the best outfits spotted at Pitti Uomo 94, captured by the lens of our talented photographer @sebastianmcfox.
Join the conversation on the Pitti Uomo 94 thread on the forum.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- 4th of July 2020 Menswear Sales - July 4, 2020
- Black-Owned Menswear Businesses to Support - June 5, 2020
- Styleforum Has a Drink With the Press - May 28, 2020
- Men’s Face Masks – Shopping Guide for the New Necessary Accessory - May 21, 2020
- DIY Face Mask: How to Sew a Face Mask at Home - March 31, 2020