Pitti Uomo 94 didn’t disappoint: slim fit suits are (finally) disappearing in favor of roomier fits and lots of pleating. Many people ditched sport coats and chose to wear field jackets, a solid #menswear trend in 2018. Aloha shirts were a hit as well, and the pairing with tailored clothing, albeit bold, looks surprisingly sharp. Are you going to be rocking this look this summer?
For the time being, enjoy a selection of the best outfits spotted at Pitti Uomo 94, captured by the lens of our talented photographer @sebastianmcfox.
Join the conversation on the Pitti Uomo 94 thread on the forum.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- No Man Walks Alone: Trials and Triumphs of an Online Retailer - January 15, 2020
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Menswear Sales & Deals 2019 - November 27, 2019
- The Styleforum Podcast – Pilot - October 11, 2019
- Seersucker Shopping List – Summer 2019 - July 13, 2019
- A Visit to Viennese Shoemaker Ludwig Reiter - June 8, 2019