Browse the gallery and let us know what are your favorite outfits from Day 2 of Pitti Uomo 95.
The following two tabs change content below.
e. v. Empey
Mr. Empey is the type of guy who prefers English style in the winter and Italian style in the summer. Or at least he used to. Now he's uncertain where he stands, since he travels a lot and has to visit a fair number of places where Americana workwear would be the best option. His appreciation of menswear stems more from a love of artisanship, so naturally, he also appreciates other crafts including cocktails and quality cuisine.
Latest posts by e. v. Empey (see all)
- Apposta Made-to-Measure Shirts || Review - March 3, 2020
- Yeossal Polo Shirt Review - December 28, 2019
- Enzo Custom Review: Rethinking the Limits of Made-to-Measure Suiting - December 6, 2019
- Thinking About Sustainability and Ethics in Menswear - April 27, 2019
- Basic Rights Trousers Review - April 13, 2019