Browse the gallery to see some of the most interesting streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 95.
If you missed the previous days, check out Pitti Uomo 95 Streetstyle Day 1 and Pitti Uomo 95 Streetstyle Day 2.
The following two tabs change content below.
e. v. Empey
Mr. Empey is the type of guy who prefers English style in the winter and Italian style in the summer. Or at least he used to. Now he's uncertain where he stands, since he travels a lot and has to visit a fair number of places where Americana workwear would be the best option. His appreciation of menswear stems more from a love of artisanship, so naturally, he also appreciates other crafts including cocktails and quality cuisine.
Latest posts by e. v. Empey (see all)
- Protecting Your Wardrobe — A Review of the Arterton Signature Garment Bag - January 14, 2022
- GIIN Feynman Polo Shirt – Review - June 10, 2021
- Apposta Made-to-Measure Shirts || Review - March 3, 2020
- Yeossal Polo Shirt Review - December 28, 2019
- Enzo Custom Review: Rethinking the Limits of Made-to-Measure Suiting - December 6, 2019
Great photos. It looks colder than usual this year as everyone is bundled up. Lots of good style shots.