What a first day. And what a fun show — Pitti has a reputation of being a place of peacocks, but I prefer to think of it as motley trove of various ideas that, while sometimes silly, can often be surprising. Here’s a few streetstyle photos from inside the fair.
Latest posts by Peter Zottolo (see all)
- Autumn Stuff I’m Excited About (But Can’t Wear Yet) - October 17, 2020
- Carmina Boots 80791 Review (Styleforum GMTO) - August 7, 2020
- If You Could Actually Summer 2020 - July 1, 2020
- How to Spend Hours at Home Without Going Crazy - March 23, 2020
- The Negroni Tweed Jacket by 100 Hands - February 28, 2020