At Styleforum, we work within a very subjective field, which can make objectivity seem difficult to achieve. However, as has always been the case, our focus is on providing you, the reader, with trustworthy information, whether it has been generated by our users or produced by our editorial team.
Occasionally, Styleforum conducts reviews of products or services we believe may be of interest to our members and readers. Not all products received are reviewed, and the receipt of product in no way guarantees a positive review. We take your trust seriously, and have a strict policy of being as objective as possible, given the nature of the product. As a consequence, reviews are always un-paid content.
Styleforum does publish infrequent sponsored content, which has been paid-for by advertisers and is clearly marked as such.
If you have questions, or would like to reach Styleforum’s Editorial Department, please send an email to EIC@Styleforum.net
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- What Should I Wear to a Job Interview? – Styleforum Guide - July 24, 2018
- Twissic Watches REVIEW - July 12, 2018
- Buying your first suit: a guide - July 10, 2018
- The Difference Between Fused and Full Canvas Suits Explained - June 29, 2018
- Hoffman Watches – Racing 40 and Diver 40 REVIEW - June 19, 2018