At Styleforum, we work within a very subjective field, which can make objectivity seem difficult to achieve. However, as has always been the case, our focus is on providing you, the reader, with trustworthy information, whether it has been generated by our users or produced by our editorial team.
Occasionally, Styleforum conducts reviews of products or services we believe may be of interest to our members and readers. Not all products received are reviewed, and the receipt of product in no way guarantees a positive review. We take your trust seriously, and have a strict policy of being as objective as possible, given the nature of the product. As a consequence, reviews are always un-paid content.
Styleforum does publish infrequent sponsored content, which has been paid-for by advertisers and is clearly marked as such.
If you have questions, or would like to reach Styleforum’s Editorial Department, please send an email to EIC@Styleforum.net
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- No Man Walks Alone: Trials and Triumphs of an Online Retailer - January 15, 2020
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Menswear Sales & Deals 2019 - November 27, 2019
- The Styleforum Podcast – Pilot - October 11, 2019
- Seersucker Shopping List – Summer 2019 - July 13, 2019
- A Visit to Viennese Shoemaker Ludwig Reiter - June 8, 2019