- Britain shakes its head as Aquascutum is placed in administration (i.e., files for bankruptcy).
- The Bureau in Belfast made an exceedingly relaxing lookbook film. I want to buy everything then take a nap.
- Dior is remodeling their E 57th St. store in NY. Meantime, Homme in on 133 Greene St., where the brand is setting up a popup shop. (NYT)
- More NY retail news: Kitsune’s space at 32 Mulberry St. opens today. You missed the opening party last night, but you probably wouldn’t have gotten in anyway. (Of interest: they will be stocking an exclusive J.M. Weston loafer.)
- Nepenthes NY is stocking a rad Russell Moccasin oxford. The cost: only your very soul.
- Streetwear and Denim listing of the day (ebay): Stephan Schneider scarf. Mr. Moo will snipe you.
- Men’s Clothing listing of the day (etsy): vintage Globe Trotter suitcase for $55 (plus shipping). The joke here is that shipping is expensive.
The following two tabs change content below.