“Never underestimate the power of what you wear. After all, there is just a small bit of you sticking out at the neck and cuff. The rest of what the world sees is draped on your frame.” –Oscar Schoeffler
- Savile Row turns out in its finest to turn away Abercrombie and Fitch. (Richard James blog via Mister Crew) So far no sign of this guy.
- Holland and Sherry opens a shop in Soho, NY. (NYMag’s the Cut) No one shows up wearing A+F to protest.
- The Rake talks with a master shirtmaker at Kiton, who’s actually a Borrelli. (The Rake) I like the word “shirtings.”
- Nick Wooster discusses his camo trunks from Orlebar Brown. (Park and Bond) Hashtag-menswear Baywatch uniform.
- SW+D yoox pick: inscrutable Undercover tshirt. It’s $50 extra if you want to “get it.”
- Ebay pick: vintage Abercrombie and Fitch holster.
The following two tabs change content below.