Speaking of knit ties, let’s take a look at an easy way to embrace some color and texture for fall. Tweed sport coats pair wonderfully with knit neckwear, and a simple oxford stripe shirt with easy-wearing trousers and shoes is a simple way to look great. In this case, the green of the knit tie is subdued without being boring, and picks up the texture of the jacket.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 93 – Day 3 & 4 - January 13, 2018
- Women in Menswear: Dalila Palumbo - August 5, 2017
- Making a Handmade Wallet with Pierpont Leather - May 25, 2017
- Outfit Inspiration from Gerry Nelson - February 26, 2017