It’s only fitting that we showcase a sashiko jacket after this week’s feature. The deep blue of this heavy Luxire jacket looks great with earth tones – say, a chambray work shirt from Taylor Stitch and slim trousers from our long-time Canadian favorites, Wings + Horns. A lightweight hiking boot that’s equally at home on the street offers enough bulk to stand up to the jacket, and wayfarer-style sunnies, like this pair from Henry Blake, are always appropriate.
Latest posts by Styleforum Editors (see all)
- The Basics of Wedding Attire for Men: American and English Weddings - May 6, 2018
- Pitti Uomo 93 – Day 3 & 4 - January 13, 2018
- Women in Menswear: Dalila Palumbo - August 5, 2017
- Making a Handmade Wallet with Pierpont Leather - May 25, 2017
- Outfit Inspiration from Gerry Nelson - February 26, 2017