For a long time now, we’ve been working on the best way to bring you news and articles while preserving the discussion-friendly DNA that makes the Styleforum community so great. Now that summer has come and gone, we’re happy to share our answer: this week, we introduce the Styleforum Journal.
From now on, the Journal will act as Styleforum’s editorial outlet. You’ll find in-depth articles on style, men’s tailoring, and great clothing designers. You’ll find shopping guides, city maps with our favorite stores laid out, style grids, and how-to’s. You’ll find everything from the basics of building a wardrobe to the minutiae of menswear. As we move forward, you’ll also find travel and leisure topics, such as how to get the best out of your luggage to how to pour a great cocktail.
We hope you’ll join us in discussing our shared interests, both here and on Styleforum.net. We want this to be an extension of the wonderful community we’ve created, friendly for new users and fulfilling for long-time members.
Remember, if there’s content you’d like to see, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Fok Yan-Leung, Owner
Jasper Lipton, Editor-in-Chief
Latest posts by Jasper Lipton (see all)
- The Perils of Being Intentionally Underdressed - May 18, 2017
- Our Picks for Versatile Summer Loafers - May 17, 2017
- How to Wear Sneakers with a Sport Coat This Summer - May 6, 2017
- Inspiration and The Pleasure of Unexpected Menswear Combinations - April 30, 2017
- Spring Style: Printed Blazer with White Jeans - April 16, 2017
Categories: News - Musings